More than 140 bankers from 100 institutions in 18 countries from Latin America and the Caribbean participated in the 2021 edition of this study, which analyzes the takeaways the pandemic left us with.
This report responds:
- Which skills were worked on within the innovation framework?
- Which channels and services have been prioritized?
- How has it impacted on the established budgets for the different departments?
- What consequences have they had on the industry employment?
- What is future business perception?
- How did digital transactionality behave after the mobility restrictions were relieved?